GRL Games announces Full Deck Poker Solitaire
Continuing with the “Full Deck” theme comes poker as a variation of GRL’s existing popular game Full Deck Solitaire. The poker version of the game is a full separate release and offers a poker twist to solitaire where players can line up poker hands in the 25 squares horizontally and vertically to score points based on the poker hands arranged. Much like the first game this Full Deck features the same crisp graphics with a set of stunning photos pre-loaded. Players can challenge their friends using the Game Center along with leader boards and achievements for the competitive.
The game is being released for iPad so if you have one of those be sure to zip over to the App Store to download. Its completely free so theres no reason not to! Check out some screenshots below and the official launch text for the game.
GRL Games description:
Full Deck Poker Solitaire is a poker twist on classic solitaire. Line up poker hands in the 25 squares horizontally and vertically to score points based on the poker hands you arrange! Full Deck Poker Solitaire has six variations to keep your mind sharp and wits delighted.
One fantastic feature allows you to challenge your friends to try and beat your hand at the same game! Play against any of your Game Center friends and challenge them to beat your best score! You can compare the results side by side once the challenge is complete and see how they played the same cards you played.
- Switcheroo, the most popular game at GRL headquarters, this game lets you swap cards around on the board. It’s poker sudoku!
- Lightning, play all cards in 60 seconds or less.
- 120, play all cards in 120 seconds or less.
- Unlimited, you have unlimited time to play all the cards.
- Connected, the cards you place must be touching a previously played card.
- Freecell, adds solitaire’s Freecell spare slots to the board to help you plan.
From the makers of Full Deck Solitaire!
Download FREE for iPad
No related posts.
Share your thoughts, post a comment.
You must be logged in to post a comment.