Orcs Must Die! DLC on route to Xbox Live!
Patient Xbox Live Arcade Orc slayers who have eagerly been waiting for DLC for Robot’s critically acclaimed Orcs Must Die need not wait much longer! As promised DLC is on route to the XBLA version of the game and Robot have today announced that the DLC pack will be landing sometime this December – considering its December now the exciting content can’t be far away!
As expected the DLC contains exactly the same content as on PC except the package is rolled up into one instead of two separate products like on Steam. The XBLA DLC will take the title of “Lost Adventures” and will contain:
New Fortresses and Enemies
- Five New Fortresses – Repel the orc onslaught in four completely new fortresses plus a reverse version of The Tower where your enemies have the high ground! Each fortress can be played on Apprentice, War Mage, or Nightmare difficulty.
- Two New Enemies – Fear the icy breath of the Frost Bat, and beware the draining magical attack of the Cyclops Mage!
- New Leaderboards – Challenge your friends for the highest score on leaderboards for each of the five new levels.
- New skull rewards – Earn up to fifty additional skulls to further upgrade your arsenal of traps, including the new traps in the Lost Adventures pack.
New Additions to the War Mage’s Toolbox
- Mana Well – Place the Mana Well in strategic locations around a fortress for a burst of magical energy at just the right moment.
- Vampiric Gauntlets – Armed with these grim gauntlets, you can drain the enemy’s health while restoring yours at the same time. If you have a desperate need to use spells, you can also use the gauntlets to drain your health in exchange for mana.
- Alchemist’s Satchel – Toss a series of deadly acid bombs that explode on your command to melt flesh from the bones of multiple groups of orcs at once.
- Shock Zapper – Mount the Shock Zapper on the ceiling and zap fliers and ground units equally dead with this oversized pest remover.
- Floor Scorcher – By the time they see the fire, it will be too late. Burn entire groups of complacent enemies with this pop-up flaming surprise.
Previous Steam previews
Share your thoughts, post a comment.
You must be logged in to post a comment.